Most common risks:
- Employee fluctuation,
- large number of employees hired at one time,
- high concentration of persons in a small space,
- risks associated with occupational disease.
The high concentration of persons in business centres, office buildings and companies place higher demands on occupational health and safety. Risks are also associated with work with display screen equipment and electronics.
Don’t forget building maintenance and repair activities. Work at heights and cleaning work is typically outsourced. However, they must also have safe working conditions to perform their work, otherwise they could experience serious injury if they neglect the applicable regulations.
Fire protection is a challenge in these premises and must be coordinated in detail. Careful attention must be devoted to ensuring the clearance of all egress stairs and exits as well as evacuation lifts for persons with physical disabilities, pregnant women and seniors.
- coverage of all statutory requirements in the basic bundle of services,
- support for internal audits,
- “HR and employees” e-learning module for HR departments with transparent training records and their validity. This module is a popular choice, especially when dealing with a high number of employees,
- coverage of all rights in accordance with your requirements and the valid legislation.